CAMPING PASSES ARE NOT TICKETS TO THE CONCERT. TICKETS TO THE CONCERT ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.
Camping opens Thursday, August 31st at 10AM
- Yes! You can camp next to your friends. Make sure you all arrive together. Camping spots will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. Camp sites cannot be reserved without the camping pass present.
- Feel free to bring your own coolers, tents, grills, and fire rings. Guests are prohibited from bringing their own firewood but a vendor will be on site to take care of all of your firewood needs.
- There are no electric or water hook ups in the camp sites. Generators may be used but please be respectful of your neighbors.
- Showers will be available in each campground for a fee.
- Camping will not be “policed” but we will try to fill in the front as much as possible depending on the number of RV’s.
- Campers can leave the campgrounds, re-entry only applies to the Concert.
- If you are bringing small children, consider using our Family Camping Area. Country Jam is a place for people of all ages, but we feel a special area for parents and their small children will help provide a better festival experience for all. Expecting parents are also welcome in this area. You don’t need a special ticket to camp here, just ask for this camping section at the box office. Your vehicle will be flagged and the parking staff will direct you to the right place.
- Purchase a Camping Pass in the Premium or General Campground and park right next to your campsite! Legend Valley Campground is where the party is. Pitch a tent, light a campfire, have a good time and drink responsibly.
CAMP SITE MEASUREMENTS:
- Tent camping spaces measure 15’x20′ and include overnight parking for 1 car and 1 tent.
- RV camping spaces measure 20’x40′ and include space for 1 RV. Limited additional car parking passes to accompany RVs will be available at the Box Office on site, and car must arrive with RV.
- Campsites can host as many guests as you like within your space, however, each site can only accomodate 1 car with a tent or 1 RV. Additional guests will need to purchase a camping pass for any overnight parking.
RECEIVING YOUR CAMPING PASS
- Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Front Gate Ticketing on behalf of WCOL Country Jam
- IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.If you still do not see your order confirmation, please contact the Front Gate help center.
- Barcoded camping passes will be issued electronically for this event. Once you print your camping pass this needs to remain visible on your vehicle all weekend for scanning.
- Need to view or update your shipping address? Visit the My Tickets page on Front Gate Tickets
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Event is rain or shine. Artists and schedule subject to change